RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
When registering to become a client, a waiver must be signed to participate in any and all training or athletic events.
1. I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to an athletic training program conducted by Mike Neal/Real Neal Sports and any and all of said associates. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent me from participating in the scheduled activities, which include but not limited to running, jumping, throwing and the use of weight resistance or assistance equipment.
2. I am aware that although every attempt will be made to minimize the risk of injury, all athletic activities, including this one, may be considered a dangerous activity. I am voluntarily participating in these activities. I am aware of the dangers involved, which include, but are not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, sprains, pulls, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee, back, leg, foot, and neck injuries. I hereby agree to accept any injury or death and verify this statement by placing my initials here
3. As a consideration for being permitted by Mike Neal/Real Neal Sports and any and all of said associates to participate in these activities, I agree that I, my assignees, heirs distributees, guardians, and legal representatives will not make a claim against Mike Neal/Real Neal Sports and any and all of said associates for injury or damage resulting from the negligence or other acts, however caused by Real Neal Sports or any employee, volunteer, agent, or contractor thereof, as a result of my participation in the athletic program. I hereby release Mike Neal/Real Neal Sports and any and all of said associates from all actions, claims, causes of action, assignees, heirs, distributes, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for it resulting from my participation in the athletic training program.
4. I hereby give my consent for any and all pictures, videos, and voice recordings to be taken of me during training and to be publicly published as Mike Neal/Real Neal Sports and any and all of said associates sees fit.
5. I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware of liability and a contract between myself and Mike Neal/Real Neal Sports and any and all of said associates and I sign it of my own free will. It reaffirms my agreement and acknowledges the terms of this document.
GENERAL HEALTH WARNING: The information and advice provided is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Any person suffering from conditions attention, or who have symptoms that concern them should consult a qualified medical practitioner.